When I go through in with my hair styling products I have three goals: hold, texturize, and volumize. Usually this means a hairspray and either a texturizing spray, dry shampoo, or both! But, after discovering the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, all my needs are met with just one product!
I have to give full credit to my good friend Kelsey for this one. She introduced me to it and it is now a total staple in my routine!
What it does:
- Soaks up any oil to keep your hair fresh and grease free throughout the day
- Creates amazing texture without leaving a grit in your hair
- Gives a light hold but still lets your hair move and flow
- Hydrates and nourishes your hair while protecting it from everyday damage (heat, elements, UV, etc)
- Makes your hair smell incredible and look its absolute best!
Can you say multi-use product?! I really can’t say enough good things about this, it is my perfect product! This texturizing spray gives me that tousled, messy, “I tried but not that hard” look that I am always going for while still making my hair look soft and flowy and healthy. Also, did I mention how good it smells? (yep, in bold letters) You guys know me and my nose and if it doesn’t smell really good it won’t be something I reach for regularly- this stuff passes the test.
Try out the full or travel size here, and of course let me know how much you love it when you do!
Until next time!